Inclusive teaching and assessment
Learning online can widen access, but it can also exclude people if it isn’t designed to be inclusive and accessible. It’s essential to ensure you don’t leave anyone behind.
This workshop enables you to teach and assess more inclusively by anticipating the different needs of your learners.
You’ll also learn how to design more inclusive learning materials and make learning more accessible.
How we do it
making your teaching
- Planning for difference
- Communicating inclusively
- Designing intercultural learning activities
- Embedding inclusivity in group work
- Using technology to support inclusive learning
assessment and feedback
- Designing inclusive assessment tasks
- Providing inclusive feedback
- Exploring equivalent alternatives
- Unpacking learning outcomes
- Minimising bias
- Improving presentations
- Creating accessible documents and images
- Adding subtitles to videos
- Using templates
- Checking accessibility