Inclusive Online Teaching
Learning online can widen access, but it can also exclude people if it isn’t designed to be inclusive and accessible. It’s essential to ensure you don’t leave anyone behind.
This workshop enables you to deliver truly inclusive online teaching by anticipating the different needs of your online learners, and maximise opportunities to succeed.
What will you learn?
Part 1: planning to teach inclusively
- preparing inclusive learning materials
- designing inclusive online activities
- anticipating diverse learning needs
- providing multiple means of engagement
- creating inclusive assessment
Part 2: teaching inclusively
- facilitating effective online discussions
- communicating inclusively
- creating an inclusive online learning environment
- maximising access to learning
- providing inclusive feedback